Friday, October 4, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY

Hey there glamstars, happy fashion Friday; another excuse for fashionistas to go all out and play hard in the fashion game. I don't know how many times I will say how impressed I am with the fashion in Mzansi; New York ain't got nothing on us lol. 
So today I'm sharing with you the fashion moments of this stunning fashion blogger I spotted on Instagram. Her name is Crystal. This chikita is so stylish and classy you would want to rade her wardrobe any day. Amazingly enough she shops at your normal stores such as woolies, mr price, foschini, Zara, etc but she kills it with her outfit combination. She is definitely on the "most fashionable SA girl" list. 
Without going far, let me share few of my favorite pictures of her outfits. 
Enjoy! 

I die for this Zara suit 


















I'm sure we can all see that this lazy loves her some blue 

This wins 



Elegance 

I hope yol enjoyed the fashion situations of this stunning lady 

Cheerios 
Xoxo 
The GZ 




















1 comment:

  1. I want to have her wardrobe...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete