Thursday, October 3, 2013

THE STRAPPY HEEL

Happy chooseday glamstars

I'm assuming I'm not the only one whose eye is captured by the new strappy heel trend.. I swear I even dream about these shoes.. I even found myself buying same pairs of them in different colours. These shoes are so elegant and easy to pull. They look good with almost anything, from boyfriend jeans to pencil skirts.. The first time I saw them on Bonang Matheba's feet I was like whooa those are a definite must have.. 
Well, I can preach all day about these shoes, rather lets check a few pictures of my favorite pairs of strappies... Enjoy 



CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS

ZARA 

GUCCI 



STEVE MADDENS 

LULLA BELLE

LULLA BELLE 















GUISEPPE ZANOTTI 


VALENTINO 





ER COLLECTION 


Hot aren't they? 😍
I hope yol love this trend as much as I do.. Go get them, rock them and conquer the world.. Remember, shoe shopping is cheaper than a therapist..

Till we meet again in the name of glam..
Xoxo 
The GZ

No comments:

Post a Comment